Home » » Sonakshi Sinha won't marry an actor

Sonakshi Sinha won't marry an actor



When they were shelling for their film Tevar, rumors of Sonakshi Sinha and Arjun Kapoor dating each other were doing round..However, even earlier than the film was pulled out of the theatres,

 all such gossips had cool  down. Now on a chat show, Sonakshi Sinha once more opened up about her link-ups with Bollywood stars. She said, -Two young actors who are single and working jointly, 

People can't digest that reality. The Arjun rumour came from doing a film jointly. And he is my fellow citizen. He lives behind my house-The Dabangg girl further said, -Actors are convoluted. I am not convoluted. I am a loner which is why I cannot see myself settling down with an actor,, or being with an actor. I want somebody easy, someone who is unsophisticated."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

 
Copyright © 2015 Enjoy Your Leisure Time!!!
Distributed By Mir_Nomi